We participate with various dental benefit plans; please contact our office for the most current information. We also accept and process most other dental plans. Our business staff will assist in answering your insurance coverage questions.
Due to many changes in insurance policies, it is no longer an easy task to interpret each policy. We make every effort to contact your dental benefit company to determine your estimated co-payment that will be due at the time of service. However, this is only an estimate and not a guarantee. It is your responsibility to know your individual coverage. Dental insurance rarely covers 100% of the fees. Therefore, please remember that you are responsible for any balances due.
Our office is fully compliant with the current Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) guidelines. We adhere to the highest standard of disinfection and sterilization procedures for your protection.
Roots Endodontics abides by all regulations of the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA). We are committed to protecting the privacy of your personal information and can provide you with a notice of our privacy practices when you visit our office for your appointment.
COVID 19 Office Protocols
We have been making changes at the office in order to ensure the optimum level of patient and provider safety.
Some new office protocols include:
·All of our staff will be wearing face coverings and we require that ALL patients coming into the office be wearing a mask.
· We ask that you park in one of the designated Roots Endodontics parking spot and call us upon arrival to your appointment.
· Temperatures will be checked followed by hand washing and mouth rinse.
· You will be asked COVID-19 screening questions over the phone, prior to your appointment and at the time of your appointment.
· No more than one person (parent/legal guardian) may accompany a child into the office.
· We are rigorously following all infection control measures recommended by OSHA, the CDC, and the ADA.
We do ask that if you have a cough, fever or any flu-like symptoms, to please call and postpone your appointment. We are looking forward to seeing you!